Mortgage Calculators

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer days

It's the first day of August and I can't believe that summer is almost over. I guess not over in terms of the summer season but with school schedules this is over the halfway point. We try to fit everything in. Friends, family, lay around time and work. Work? I've been trying to do that every day of this summer break but it's not easy when you have friends calling to meet at museums and grandparents calling to come over and swim. Then the kids who are wanting to play Wii and have friends over. Balancing work and family is hard but doable. I'm always striving to have a happy medium where I can service my clients the way they should be taken care of but not have my family suffer. Right now I'd give myself an A- but there is always room for improvement.

No comments: